Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christmas Dress.



I have searched high and low for a tiny black sweater to go with "To Be Determined's" Christmas dress (which is a red and black plaid with a white peter pan collar.) There was not one to be found. So......once again Etsy.com to the rescue. I found a wonderful knitter in Turkey! She has knitted this lovely little sweater (without a pattern, just with a photo I provided.) Her name is Gulten and her shop is Blue Moon. If you need any knitting done, I'd highly recommend her. Not to mention that she uses very high quality yarns and her rates are extremely reasonable! (And it only costs $4.00 to ship such a thing from Turkey, believe it or not.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks beautiful! I can't beleive she knitted it from a picture! Can't wait to see it on her!!