Tag, I'm it. And with that . . . I will answer the questions.
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I worked at Oak Ridge National Laboratory as a research assistant/technical editor in the computer sciences department.
2. Five items on your to-do list:
- Write a letter to a prison inmate/client
- Go to the OB to find out the gender of our baby (at 3:45 pm today!!!)
- Paint the trim in the nursery
- Paint my toenails
- Call friends & family with the baby news
3. Snacks I enjoy:
salt & vinegar chips, peppermint ice cream, frozen lemonade
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy a farm house. Quit my job. Start a new career in something creative eventually. But first, I'd travel.
5. Places I would live:
- Camden, Maine
- Knoxville, TN
6. Jobs I have had:
- Sandwich Artist