Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Questions, questions.

Tag, I'm it. And with that . . . I will answer the questions.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I worked at Oak Ridge National Laboratory as a research assistant/technical editor in the computer sciences department.

2. Five items on your to-do list:
- Write a letter to a prison inmate/client
- Go to the OB to find out the gender of our baby (at 3:45 pm today!!!)
- Paint the trim in the nursery
- Paint my toenails
- Call friends & family with the baby news

3. Snacks I enjoy:
salt & vinegar chips, peppermint ice cream, frozen lemonade

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy a farm house. Quit my job. Start a new career in something creative eventually. But first, I'd travel.

5. Places I would live:
- Camden, Maine
- Knoxville, TN
- NYC
-Tuscany

6. Jobs I have had:
- Sandwich Artist
-Salesperson
-Research Assistant
-Secretary
-Teaching Assistant
-Law Clerk
-Attorney

No comments: