Thursday, July 30, 2009

Apple-icious.


Our crib set came in the mail yesterday. It was made by a very nice woman named Jamie (of Boodybabies) who I found on Etsy. I put up a request on Alchemy and so many nice people responded to my ad. I was able to look at photos of lots of their work and choose the workmanship and price that suited us. She made a crib bumper, crib skirt, blanket, and curtain. They are made from Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market Apple pattern and red gingham. I have several different sheets to coordinate with the set (solid red, yellow w/white polkadots, and the Brooke pattern from PB Kids). They each make it look totally different, which I thought would be fun. We know we'll be changing those sheets! We are really happy with how it turned out. Jamie did a great job!

No comments: