Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm it.


I've been tagged by Bree from Life at 123 House (whose blog is part of my morning reading everyday.) Let's see . . .
Where Was I 10 Years Ago?
I was 22. I worked for the Asheville Citizen-Times in NC as an account exec in the advertising department. It was a pretty interesting job, but I wasn't too fond of it. (I wish I knew then what I know now about getting along in the work environment.) I had moved back home with my parents. Three months later I moved to Tennessee where I still am.
Snacks I Enjoy:
Blue cheese, Edy's lime frozen fruit bars, granola bars, Blue Bell ice cream
If I Were A Billionaire:
I would quit practicing law. I would open a bakery. But first, I'd travel everywhere we are always talking about going but never do. Then I'd buy a small farm and populate it with horses, cows, pigs, and of course several basset hounds for Scott to hang around with.
5 Things on Today's To Do List:
1. Go to the zoo with Scott.
2. Wash my car.
3. Laundry!
4. Bake Pineapple Coconut Bread
5. Pack up Jarrod and Paige's wedding gift for shipping.
Places I Have Lived:
Clyde, North Carolina
Canton, North Carolina
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Maryville, Tennessee
Grundy, Virginia
Knoxville, Tennessee (current)
People I'd like to Know More About:
Samantha
Sara Lynn
Holly
Jenn
Jill

1 comment:

Bree said...

YAY! I love that you participated. It is so nice to get to know you better. :)